Title Text Here
Heated Roof Cable System
“Exclusively from Alpine Ice Solutions, LLC”
“Colorado Owned and Operated – Over 300 Installations!”
Heated Roof Panels are designed to prevent icicles and ice dams from forming on roof eaves and valleys. Designed and produced exclusively by Alpine Ice Solutioons, the system integrates commercial grade, Self Regulating Heating Cable into Metal Heating Panels, utilizing 100% of the available heat energy. The roof ice melt system was designed and developed as a effective alternative to the poor performance of traditionally used “zig-zag” pattern heat cable systems.
Heated Eave Panels prevent ice dams and icicles from forming on the edge of a roof by heating the entire drip edge of the roof.
Prevent Ice Dams
Heated Valley Panels prevent ice dams from forming in roof valleys. Heated Utility Panels are used to prevent ice formation along walls, chimneys, skylights, etc, and also used to provide a snow-melt path from a downspout discharge onto a lower roof. Self Regulating Heat Cable is included with the system for all associated gutter and downspouts to provide continuous melt path to the ground level drainage.
Alpine Ice Solutions Heated Roof Panels are designed for all types of roofs including Asphalt Shingle, Metal, Concrete Tile, Wood Shake, and other materials. The system can be installed in new construction, before the final roofing material is installed, or easily retrofitted onto existing roofs.
Safe and Easy Roof Ice Melt System Installation
The system can be installed in new construction, before the final roofing material is installed, or easily retrofitted onto existing roofs. The Heat Panels are installed without any damage or modification to the existing roof material.
Prevent Roof Ice Dams …. Permanently!
Roof Ice Melt System Manufacturer Since 2010
Alpine Ice Solutions, LLC has a Dedicated Ownership and Management Team with Experienced Technicians offering over 15 years of Excellence and Experience working in Colorado.
Concrete Tile Roof Installation: Roof Ice Melting System in Colorado
Protect your beautiful home and investment with this proprietary system by © Alpine Ice Solutions, LLC
Roof Ice Melting System
Exclusive Product Features & Benefits
Our specialty is providing years of home protection from damaging ice build-up. The roof ice dam melting system was designed and developed as an effective alternative to the poor performance of traditionally used “zig-zag” pattern heat cable systems.
• AFFORDABLE – Less than half of the installed price of competing brands, due to our low material cost and simplified installation process.
• ENERGY EFFICIENT – Uses up to 75% less energy than traditional competing systems. Our system requires less Heating Cable than other methods, and 100% of the heat energy is utilized by the Heat Panels.
• EFFECTIVE – Complete elimination of icicles and ice dams along the entire roof eave prevents standing water, which can leak through the roof. Self Regulat¬ing Heating Cable automatically varies it’s power output as weather conditions change, increasing power as the temperature drops.
• RELIABLE – We offer a limited 10 year manufacturer’s warranty for materials. No routine maintenance is required for the life of the system. Commercial grade roof¬ing components assure long useful life. Heating cable is protected from sliding ice and snow.
• AESTHETICS – Our Heated Roof Panels blend in with the roof color to provide an aesthetically pleasing look. No unsightly cables lying on the roof. Heating Panels are available with a choice of 32 colors, or Natural Copper.
• CABLE REPLACEMENT – At the end of its service life, the Heating Cable can be eas¬ily removed and replaced in the field.
• INSTALLATION – No roof penetrations or modifications required.
★ The Proven Alpine Ice Solution ★
EFFECTIVE: Complete elimination of icicles and ice dams along the entire roof eave prevents standing water, which can leak through the roof.
In addition Alpine Ice Solutions provides ice dam removal services.
SUPERIOR DESIGN: The system was designed and developed by Lenny Shortino as an effective alternative to the poor performance of traditionally used “zig-zag” pattern heat cable systems.
COMPLETE COVERAGE: Heated Utility Panels are used to prevent ice formation along walls, chimneys, skylights, etc, and also used to provide a snowmelt path from a downspout discharge onto a lower roof.
“…we have had no issues with ice dams or icicles developing in that area at all this winter..”
“Just want to say that the Alpine Roof Ice Melt System you installed on our loading dock roof is working better than ever…we have had no issues with ice dams or icicles developing in that area at all this winter.
With heavier snow than the last few winters so far… we have several more areas that we are looking into getting your Roof Ice Melt System into”
“..heated roof panels have greatly improved our enjoyment of the house..”
“We are thrilled with our Alpine Roof Ice Melt System …everything seems to be functioning well… and the
heat traced gutters / heated roof panels have greatly improved our enjoyment of the house.
We can actually use our back deck now without worrying about getting pummeled with snow/ice!”
“Alpine’s heat panels make much more sense….we’ve used Alpine’s panel system on our home…for almost a decade, with great success..”
“We’ve lived in East Vail fighting the ice dams that form each winter for 30 years. We’ve tried using heat cables in a tight Z pattern with less than satisfactory results. Shoveling the roof is dangerous, expensive, and often causes roof damage.
Alpine’s heat panels make much more sense. They deliver more heat uniformly over more square footage of roof at a lower operating cost. The panels prevent the dams from forming and keep the gutters flowing freely. We’ve used Alpine’s panel system on our home…for almost a decade, with great success…”
Get More Information from Alpine Ice Solutions, LLC
Request an Appointment – Send Us A Message Via Contact Form
Let us know how we can help you today! Our Customer Service Team will call you back!